Director of Marketing
PharmaLink, Inc. Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Marketing is a key leader responsible for driving the marketing strategy that introduces new solutions to market, builds our brand reputation, generates demand, and supports sales to grow relationships with new and existing pharmacy clients.
Building upon a deep understanding of the healthcare market and buyer needs, this leader will guide market positioning, solution value propositions, content and campaigns that engage targeted prospects and advance client relationships. This is a fast paced and highly collaborative leadership role: a successful candidate monitors market dynamics, shapes go-to-market strategy and priorities, and optimizes the marketing strategy for results. We are looking for a growth-minded, self-motivated marketing leader.
This is not a remote position.
- Develops marketing strategies and aligns marketing resources to achieve exponential growth across target audiences and solutions
- Establishes scalable and repeatable solution marketing processes, effectively introducing differentiated solutions to market and supporting their growth throughout the solution lifecycle
- Defines foundational buyer personas, buyer journeys, and messaging maps that enable consistent and effective marketing content creation including sales training, sell sheets, case studies, white papers, presentations, RFP responses, and website content
- Oversees campaign planning, marketing mix and execution of thought leadership, lead generation, events, digital marketing, social, and sales enablement initiatives
- Analyzes marketing performance (engagement, leads) and sales pipeline data (conversion, velocity, win/loss) and optimizes marketing/sales initiatives for return-on-investment
- Analyses competitive landscape and defines differentiator
- Collaborates with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Execute integrated online/off line, search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand and sales leads
- Understands and develops budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools
- Builds brand awareness and positioning
- Organizes company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Manage social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Some travel required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of progressive healthcare B2B marketing experience with understanding of pharmaceutical supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field; masters preferred
- Strong business acumen and expertise in applying market/competitive insights within fast-changing industries
- Proven track record applying a scalable, disciplined approach to B2B messaging, content and campaign development
- Critical thinker with proven communication, persuasion and negotiation expertise
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate within cross-functional teams: listens to diverse perspectives, builds consensus, navigates ambiguity, prioritizes opportunities, makes decisions, manages/motivates self and others
- Experience in marketing campaign, lead generation, branding
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PharmaLink, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are growing! Great culture and atmosphere to work in!
PharmaLink, Inc. is the nation's premier Pharmaceutical Reverse Logistics and Disposal provider. With services spanning the complete spectrum of the pharmaceutical supply chain, we have a 360 degree view of the needs of all businesses involved in the delivery of healthcare. From a reverse logistics perspective, we deliver impactful solutions that trim cycle time while safely removing unwanted product from marketplace. Our simple user interfaces are backed by a powerful enterprise infrastructure, producing accurate processing and quality analytics that optimize business decision and increase bottom line. This is all achieved while adhering to stringent regulatory guidelines at the state and federal level. With customizable solutions available for any size client, PharmaLink is the choice provider for pharmaceutical return and disposal solutions.
8285 Bryan Dairy Rd Suite 200Tampa, FL