Quality Specialist (FOR SUPPLY CHAIN DEPT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
PharmaLex is a highly successful and growing consulting company for the Healthcare industry. PharmaLex offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed in providing exciting career opportunities in an atmosphere that values trust, respect, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
We are looking for resources to provide services in Juncos, Puerto Rico
- Under minimal supervision provides Supply Chain work group supervision and technical expertise in support of successfully completing daily operations within scope of responsibility.
- Ensures all work is completed with minimal disruption and in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and company procedures.
- Direct and coordinate daily activities of personnel responsible for material receipt, storage and transport.
- Ensures materials are received, stored and transported according to established performance standards and all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Interacts with internal and external regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with cGMP, DOT, OSHA requirements.
- Collaborate with other sites to maintain optimal flexibility for the storage of all materials and product.
- Identify and oversee implementation of new and improved business and compliance systems and tools.
- Partner with key internal customer groups and/or external suppliers to ensure successful operations and performance targets are achieved.
- Responsible for business continuity programs for assigned areas.
- Participate on global functional teams to coordinate and improve the transportation and Logistics of material movement and storage across the company's Supply Chain.
- Direct and coordinate daily activities of personnel responsible for developing and managing Product demand and forecasts.
- Organize and communicate on a regular basis the total demand and supply requirements to senior management.
- Coordinate the Master Production Schedule for Finished Goods and effectively communicate any impact created by, and to the supply plan.
- Manage the process of gathering, evaluating and feedback of global demand requirements.
- Provide and coordinate the development of business case scenarios that demonstrate the impact of current or proposed operations plans.
- Manage the preparation and communication of the Company wide Inventory Distribution Plan to achieve corporate goals of customer satisfaction and risk management.
- Develop and coordinate the long-range production requirements based on Marketing forecasts, product approval and release timelines, clinical requirements, SKU put-up information and business planning timelines estimates.
- Doctorate degree
- OR Master’s degree and 2 years of experience
- OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience
- OR Associate’s degree and 10 years of experience
- OR High school diploma / GED and 12 years of experience
- Preferred in Sciences
- Previous proven experience in Quality and Compliance areas.
- Experience investigating deviation (non-conformance) from simple to complex investigation.
- Knowledge in Computer and Technology
- TrackWise system is a must
- Proficiency in written and Oral Communication
- Technical writing is a must
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Have attention to detail
- Research skills
- Interviewing skills
- Have organization skills, to plan investigation and meet deadlines
PharmaLex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PharmaLex