Associate Director / Director of Marketing and KOL Management
- Posted: over a month ago
AD/Director of Marketing and KOL Management
The AD / Director of Marketing and KOL Management is a key member of the brand team and will contribute to the development and implementation of programs to maximize the brand potential. This role will support commercialization efforts on a national and regional level by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and gathering insights to shape brand strategy.
This role will also work cross-functionally with the Brand Marketing, Patient Services, Medical Affairs, Compliance, Legal, Business Analytics, external vendors, and professional societies to develop and deploy impactful strategies and tactics supporting KOL engagement initiatives.
It’s not often you get the chance to make a real impact on the lives of others, while expanding your own possibilities. You’ll find that rare opportunity at PharmaEssentia USA Corporation. Join us, and let’s transform lives, together.
PharmaEssentia USA is a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical innovator. We are leveraging deep expertise and proven scientific principles to deliver effective new biologics for challenging diseases in the areas of hematology and oncology, with one product approved and a diversifying pipeline. We believe in the potential to improve both health and quality of life for patients with limited options today through the combination of rigorous research and innovative thinking.
Founded in 2003 by a team of Taiwanese-American executives and renowned scientists from U.S. biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, today we are listed on the Taipei Exchange (6446) and are expanding our global presence with operations in the U.S., Japan, South Korea and China, along with a world-class biologics production facility in Taichung.
- Develop thought leader engagement strategy to create impactful customer engagement
- Contribute to the development of commercial strategies/tactics supportive of the overall brand plan by utilizing customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and recommend initiatives
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain long-standing relationships with national and regional MPN Polycythemia Vera KOLs, commercial speaker bureau faculty and advisors
- Support commercial KOL influence-mapping initiatives by developing profiles and engagement / communication plans for top KOLs
- Monitor KOL insights about current and future treatment patterns that may impact the commercial strategy and provide feedback for consideration
- Develop branded thought leader content for on-demand programs and other peer-to-peer digital and traditional platforms
- Ensure robust process for planning and execution of commercial ad boards to gain actionable insights
- Execute commercial advisory boards and support the planning and development of content and materials
- Work with Marketing Operations to provide oversite on speaker bureau vendor on all logistical aspects of the national speaker bureau and assess speaker utilization and program logistics to ensure compliance with internal corporate policies and guidelines
- Lead the execution of annual speaker training, develop content and materials
- Serve as point person for conferences working with brand teams and Marketing Operations
- Attend and coordinate local, regional, and national congresses to support corporate PEC by facilitating meetings will KOLs
- Plan and implement yearly programs and budget for peer-to-peer education marketing
- Lead and implement other initiatives to support team and overall brand and as assigned
- Manage key vendor and agency relationships and Track and manage detailed budget for responsible tactics
- Ensure compliance in all activities related to pharmaceutical marketing
Education: BA/BS degree
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience / Graduate degree in life sciences preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry required
- Launch experience in a brand marketing role preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work under pressure and with competing deadlines
- Ability to appropriately represent the commercial team in all internal and external settings
- Experience in oncology preferred
- Strong scientific acumen and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to listen actively and synthesize information in a meaningful way
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and writing) skills with proven ability to present to large and small audience
- Demonstrate fluency in articulating complex scientific concepts and data
- Good judgment, ability to adapt and change in a shifting environment
- Strategic, passionate, self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong understanding of the laws, regulations and rules governing the pharmaceutical industry
Benefits of working with our team:
PharmaEssentia USA strives every day to improve the lives of patients as well as our employees.
As a valued member of PharmaEssentia USA, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical coverage: 80% employer paid
- Dental coverage: 90% employer paid
- Vision coverage: 100% employer paid
- Generous paid time-off
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive company match
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Up to $100 monthly cell phone allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
At PharmaEssentia USA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. PharmaEssentia USA believes that diversity and inclusion among our team are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
PharmaEssentia does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Staffing agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any PharmaEssentia employees. PharmaEssentia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PharmaEssentia U.S.A.