PharmaCann — founded in 2014.
One of the country’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, providing safe, reliable, top-quality cannabis products to improve people’s lives. By investing in people, practices, and infrastructure, we are shaping a new, vital, wellness-focused industry. Our goal is to increase sustainable access to cannabis by offering effective, affordable and trusted products and services.
We are licensed in eight states to grow, process and/or dispense medical cannabis products for adult and pediatric patients, as well as for responsible adult use. We are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
Our dispensaries operate under the brand Verilife and are designed to help people feel better and get more enjoyment out of life by becoming comfortable with the safe, informed use of quality cannabis.
We invest in best practices at every turn to ensure people have access to the most effective options for feeling and living better. We are constantly researching and developing new forms and formulations of cannabinoid-based treatments to improve people’s well-being.Job Description
The Cannabis Sales Consultant is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for each and every customer who walks in the store. it will promote a work environment that is positive, customer service-oriented and compliant. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at PharmaCann.
This includes responsibility for compliance with all policy and procedures and all other operational objectives of the business, as well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with sales and marketing objectives. The ideal candidate should be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about cannabis.
Duties and responsibilities
● Meet & Exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals
● Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change
● Add value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality
● Drive repeat business through strong local networking and customer data capture, patient confidence inspiration and
building of patient loyalty
● Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world class culture and industry leading customer
engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge
● Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCann’s Point of Sale system
● Execute PharmaCann’s dispensary protocols including safety protocols
● Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail
● Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
● Intermediate-level math skills
● Strong Computer based skills
● Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
● Business minded personality
● A highly self-motivated and ethical individual
Minimum 21 years of age
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.