We are a fast-growing pharmaceutical and healthcare company that markets a variety of innovative healthcare products. We are currently looking to add many sales professionals to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team. Our pharmaceutical products are designed to enhance the patient and provider's practice which includes easing the burden of administration, providing an improved safety profile, and prescription selection. We strive to improve patient outcomes while reducing overall health care costs. We are in search of an energetic Pharmaceutical Sales Rep to add to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team. They must be as passionate as we are about our vision and commitment to deliver value and service to the healthcare industry in the United States.
Your Responsibilities as one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps:
- Provide Scientific Knowledge, Business Acumen, and Customer Engagement expertise to specialist customers in support of our pharmaceutical products.
- To understand the reimbursement/distribution landscape for specialist customers and identify the appropriate resources (e. g. Payer Relations Managers, HUB, headquarter approved materials) to refer customers to appropriate resource for reimbursement and distribution choices, working within PhRMA guidelines and values at all times.
- Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing, with respect to the pharmaceutical products you represent.
- Provide product educational programs/in-services to customers.
- Work within Compliance guidelines and our industry regulations at all times.
- Develop strategies and tactics to generate sales.
- Develop and implement strategies specific to each customer within an account (i.e., Office Manager, Physician Assistants, nurses, bilkers, secretaries, etc.).
- Effectively manage allocated resources (i.e., financial).
- Provide outstanding customer service by responding to our customers' requests, inquiries and needs.
- You must have strong sales abilities or demonstrated success as a Sales Rep professional
- Ability to understand and communicate highly scientific and technical medical information.
- Completion of industry product knowledge education
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Passion for excellence / embrace competition
- Must maintain all industry credentials and certifications
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role as you will cover over 100 physicians within your local territory (no overnight travel required)
Preferred qualifications to become one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives:
- Ability to sell pharmaceutical products that utilize the Buy & Bill or Specialty pharmacy modes of distribution
- Ability to sell HCP administered inject-able products
- Demonstration of high performance
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities and to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong business planning skills and ability to multi-task.
Why work for us?
Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps to do more, make patients feel better and live longer. Our world-leading business deliver innovative medicines, and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated pharmaceutical sales workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best sales people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.