Supply Delivery Technician
PharmScript Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: September 15, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
PharmScript is one of the nation’s leading pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post- acute care facilities to supply medications to thousands of residents and patients. When you join the PharmScript family, you join the ranks of more than 1,700 dedicated people across the country who help to get safe, accurate, and timely medication to those who need it most.
We’re looking for a Supply Delivery Technician to join our PharmScript team within our Pharmacy operations department. As a Supply Delivery Technician, the ideal candidate ensures that all outstanding deliveries are met on a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys troubleshooting and resolving problems and is dedicated to helping customers. For you, no task feels too small and no challenge impossible. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a van
• Communicating with dispatchers, drivers and other team members to make deliveries
• Meeting delivery deadlines
• Performing basic van maintenance
• Loading and unloading cargo
• Exchanging various automated dispensing systems cassettes at facilities
• Obtaining client or customer signatures
• Return used cassettes to the pharmacy
• High school diploma or GED and a driver’s license
• Experience in long term care or retail pharmacy environment preferred
• Communication, problem solving and organizational skills a must
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to work independently as well as in a diverse, team environment
• Reliable, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor
• Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills
• Pharmacy Technician license is required
• 1 year of billing, long term care or retail pharmacy experience desired
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of how to handle materials safely
• Familiarity with using navigation systems
• Time management to ensure deliveries are made on schedule
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving