Under the Direction of the Regional Director of Customer Success, the Customer Success Representative will work to develop understanding of LTC Pharmacy Operations and Pharmscript customer business models. The Customer Success Representative is responsible for ensuring customers of Pharmscript pharmacy achieve their desired outcomes. The Customer Success Representative is a resource liaison between facilities and internal pharmacy departments to ensure performance standards and maintain an overall positive experience with Pharmscript.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Partner with assigned nursing facilities to ensure customer satisfaction with pharmacy services
· Effectively collaborate with leaders throughout operations to deliver additional value to contracted long term care facilities
· Ensure facility regulatory compliance and conformance to all applicable State and Federal Laws related to medication distribution from Pharmscript
· Conduct inspections of all drug storage areas per Federal & State Regulations
· Assist facility in monthly routine pharmacy inventory and audits
· Participate in the monitoring and maintaining of an impactful cost containment program within areas of focus
· Educate administrators, DONs and LTC facility staff on pharmacy cost management
· Promote guidelines for medical necessity and high cost/dangerous medications for residents
· Advise facility staff regarding preferred medication covered by Medicaid and Medicare Part D
· Ensure pharmacy policy and procedures are in place throughout facility operations
· Educate licensed staff on company policy and procedure, and company protocol via in-servicing
· Help prepare facility for annual state survey (assist facilties in preparation of the state annual survey)
· In-service, Inspect, replenish, troubleshoot, audit, inventory in the automated dispensing/Off-site inventory located inside the facility
· Arrange presentations and represent services the company provides for current and prospective customers
· Review/Audit charts for proper documentation, conducted medication cart, treatment cart, and med room audits
· Conduct med pass observations, MAR to cart and MAR to chart audits with licensed nurses
· Maintain viable relationships with administrators, DONs, and licensed staff
· Check all Pharmscript equipment located inside the facilities.
· Provide a variety of approved in-services
· Ability to complete Root/Cause/Analysis and find proper solution for all inquires
· Visit all assigned facilities in person at least one a month and as needed based on facilility needs
· Compile customer reports and assist with issue resolution management
· Work with implementation to complete new start in-services and start up go live days for new Pharmscript customers
· Work directly with key Pharmscript teams to deliver on customer commitments and meet service level agreements
· Conduct job responsibilities of professional standards in accordance of Pharmscripts Code of Conduct and Ethics, corporate compliance and applicable federal and state laws
· Attention to detail
· Collaboration Skills
· Decision Making
· Performance Management
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Technical Capacity
· Pharmscript Policy and Procedure knowledge
· Planning and organizing
· Results orientated
· Excellent work ethic
· Timeliness/sense of urgency
· Due diligence
This position operates in various settings including internal pharmacy operations and within a long-term care facilities. This role may use standard office and/or pharmacy equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, rolling carts, fax machines and etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
· May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
· The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, walk, crawl intermittently
· May be necessary to work extended hours as needed
· May lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role
· May drive long distances on a regular basis
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel is required to provide oversight to ongoing projects including implementations and deployments.
Education and Experience
· Required: High School education with more than 10 years as a pharmacy technician or a Bachelors degree in business or other related field is preferred.
· Must possess well rounded business acumen in the long term care pharmacy industry, with a minimum of 5 years of progressive project management experience, including 5 years in a senior operational leadership role with best practice procedural development and deployment experience.
· Must have proven success in a regulated distribution environment in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or related industry.
· Demonstrated track record of well developed and effective organizational, leadership, motivational, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
· Must possess a strong knowledge of long term care pharmacy dispensing systems and document imaging software
· Must have basic computer skills and profiency in Microsoft Office. Saleforce or CRM experience is desired
Behind every script there is a patient. And behind every thriving healthcare facility there is a seamless pharmacy experience. At PharmScript, we are healthcare professionals first. Through precision, persistence and innovation, we seek to earn the trust of providers, residents, patients, and their loved ones every day, with every delivery.
PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.