We are seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
PharmScript is one of the nation’s leading pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post-acute care facilities to provide medications and supplies to more than 125,000 residents and patients. When you join the PharmScript family, you join the ranks of more than 1,700 dedicated associates across the country who ensure that medications reach those who need it most in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
PharmScript is a place where you can grow, thrive, and launch your career. Join us and discover the difference you can make.