- Posted: over a month ago
PharmEng Technology has been providing quality services to leading manufacturers of healthcare and pharmaceutical products since 1997. Our specialists hold expertise in Commissioning & Qualification, Validation, Quality Systems, Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, and Training to ensure that our clients can keep on providing the world with their cost-effective and high-standard healthcare products.
At PharmEng Technology, we strive to cultivate the best working environment where empowerment, passion and perseverance are nurtured while serving our clients to achieve their unique business goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for the cost-effective and timely procurement of production materials, supplies and services directly supporting our operations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building strong partnerships with suppliers and internal stakeholders. Strong communication, negotiation, planning and problem-solving skills are essential to success in this role.
- Sources, purchases, plans, and schedules the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods, and related material through production and inventory process.
- Identifies raw material, component, and related requirements from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- In frontend procurement mode, analyzes data and determines factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Coordinates and follows up with production, warehouse, and engineering personnel to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling, and movement of materials and services.
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- May monitor performance of suppliers and collaborate on demand analysis planning.
- Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower-level professionals.
- Most of the time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
Company Response to Covid-19
While we serve industries deemed essential businesses, PharmEng Technology will follow safe business practices and adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines. When possible, PharmEng Technology will allow remote work from home.
At PharmEng Technology, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. PharmEng Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
PharmEng Technology Americas
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?