PharmEng Technology has been providing quality services to leading manufacturers of healthcare and pharmaceutical products since 1997. At PharmEng Technology, we strive to cultivate the best working environment where empowerment, passion and perseverance are nurtured while serving our clients to achieve their unique business goals.
Objectives of this Role:
- Drawing up ideas for automated software testing procedures
- Automating software programs and writing automation scripts.
- Designing and installing software databases
- Troubleshooting software automation and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to resolve application problems.
- Programming new automation components
- Writing reports and identifying quality issues
- Implementing improvements in existing automation in machine assembly, machining, and inspection.
- Developing and implementing maintenance programs for equipment
- Preparing manufacturing documentation
- Coordinating projects
- Assisting in the leadership of meetings with team members and hourly associates
- Using tooling to manage gauge design and drawings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in automation and control system for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or any regulated industry as Chemical, Nuclear or Oil & Gas.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry will be asset.
- SQL Server, Wonderware System Platform, Siemens PLC, Allen Bradley PLC, Staubli Robots, iFix, FTBatch, PlantPAX (Allen Bradley), FTView ME, & FT View SE systems.
- Industrial Process Historian (RapidPharma, OSI PI, Rockwell Historian).
- Communication protocols (Modbus, DeviceNet, OPC etc.) over serial, Ethernet and bus technology.
Company Response to Covid-19
While we serve industries deemed essential businesses, PharmEng Technology will follow safe business practices and adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines. When possible, PharmEng Technology will allow remote work from home.
At PharmEng Technology, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. PharmEng Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
PharmEng Technology Americas00771, PR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.