Summer/Temporary Hospital Pharmacy Technician / Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part-time or Full-Time Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Available at Bullock County Hospital in Union Springs, AL for Summer 2022. We are looking for a pharmacy technician to work temporarily this summer between 20-40 hours per week.
- The pharmacy is open Monday - Friday with shifts being 8am - 4:30pm.
- Under the CMS Vaccine Mandate, full COVID-19 vaccination is required (or an approved medical or religious exemption) for this position.
- This is not a remote/work-from-home position
- No hospital pharmacy experience required
Assists the pharmacist in providing medication, drug information, and pharmaceutical services to patients, nurses, physicians and other hospital personnel. Receives and stores incoming deliveries of medication and supplies. Demonstrates an ability to calculate figures and amounts relating to dosage calculations when filling various prescriptions ranging from the newborn to the elderly populations. Maintains inventory of supplies in pharmacy and other departments and reorders them accordingly.
About PharmD on Demand:
PharmD on Demand specializes in hospital pharmacy management and remote pharmacy services. Our focus is on improving patient care and the financial performance of all hospital pharmacies nationwide. At PharmD on Demand, we believe quality people are essential to the success and growth of our company. We also believe in a company culture that encourages the advancement, efficiency, and morale of our employees. For further questions, please visit our website at PharmDonDemand.com/careers
PharmD on Demand
AddressUnion Springs, AL
HealthcareView all jobs at PharmD on Demand