We are seeking for a Creole speaking LICENSED/EXPERIENCED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN to become a part of our team in our Orlando Location.
- Process prescriptions using computer software accurately and efficiently
- Communicate with patients and prescribers
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Speak CREOLE AND ENGLISH fluently
- Previous experience in pharmacy with extensive data entry capabilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Licensed with the FL Board of Pharmacy
PharmCo PharmacyPharmCo Pharmacy is an ever-growing family committed to our mission - providing effective and timely care to our patients and community. We are acutely aware that our dedicated PharmCo team eagerly works to uphold our goals which is why we are equally devoted to upholding our team. We seek compassionate, energetic, empathetic candidates to add to our culturally diverse environment. We practice an open-door policy, encouraging communication, feedback, and discussion about any matter of importance to our employees. We strive to support our employees in their personal and professional growth; providing an atmosphere that fosters creativity, productivity, and opportunities for advancement.