PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica isone of the nation'slargest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica has acquired PropacPayless, an independent senior living and long-term care pharmacy based in Vancouver, WA, from Moda Health.
PropacPayless has more than 34,000 clients, primarily in the Northwest and West. With this new partnership, companies will build on PropacPayless’ customer relationships while using PharMerica’s scale, proximity and clinical programs to serve the senior living, long-term care, hospital, home infusion, behavioral health, specialty and oncology pharmacy markets.
PharMerica in Vancouver, WA is hiring for a Billing Support Representative I.
The Billing Support Representative I, under the supervision of the Billing Support Services Manager, provides pharmacy office services by maintaining patient billing records, along with preparing and submitting claims. Responsible for coordinatingand resolvingcustomer service issues in a timely, efficient, courteous, responsive, reliable, and respectful manner.
- Receives in-bound communications from customers, and/or facility personnel, documenting real-time call in software tracking log, following specific questioning to gather pertinent facts, recording situation electronically, resolving when applicable or forwarding concerns to appropriate functional area for resolution. Associate will follow-up on all issues and serve as key point of contact between client and PharMerica to ensure customer satisfaction and positive customer outcome.
- Works with other functional areas to resolve customer problems, documents problems in system database, and notifies appropriate parties of what actions have or need to be taken.
- Recognizes deviation and irregularities relating to data, processes and system requirements and seeks resolution from originator, supervisor or director.
- Perform outbound courtesy calls as designated by the business guidelines.
- Achieve Call Center metrics.
- Maintains the confidentiality of employees and patients/residents demographic and medical information.
- Maintains work records and area per department requirements.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Dipolima or equivalent required
- Associate's degree desired
- Previous experience in healthcare is preferred
- 4+ years in call center/customer service required
- Must be available to workMonday throughFriday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!