● Provide direct program coordination support to Juniper’s Chief Privacy and Information Security Counsel.
● Assist in proactively identifying obligations and implementing processes and controls to meet current and emerging privacy and InfoSec obligations both under law such as GDPR and CCPA and through commercial contract.
● Manage projects aimed to improve Information Security and Data Privacy and Protection Programs.
● Organize and facilitate meetings and trainings. Must be able to communicate well in a large group of participants; meetings and trainings shall be prepared well in advance with supporting presentation material.
● Manage stakeholder expectations while developing key deliverables according to the program framework.
● Document business requirements that are well understood and outcome based.
● Identify and analyze potential data protection & privacy issues and opportunities.
● Proactively identifying obligations and implementing processes and controls.
● The above list is representative and additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by the need for the compliance program to support Juniper with agility in a dynamic competitive environment.
● Experienced working with Senior Management.
● Familiarity with privacy laws, including GDPR.
● Excellent attention to detail and reporting and managing of tasks.
● Excellent verbal/written communication skills, time management and analytical/problem solving abilities.
● Team player with ability to be hands-on & get knee-deep to resolve complex issues.
● Ability to perform at a rapid pace and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Ability to work cross-functionally, a true team player amongst local and remote resources in different time zones.
● Experience creating enterprise quality powerpoint presentations and process documentation.
● Focused on meeting clients requirements, expectations, and providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
● Experience defining business goals, business requirements and producing high quality project documentation supporting them. (Samples may be requested)
● Knowledge of Microsoft Project/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
● At least 8+ years of experience in program management or equivalent role.
● At least 4+ years of experience in data privacy/information security.
● Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration, or Computer Science from a leading university.