- Build multigenerational relationships with clients to educate and support their long-term wealth needs.
- Administers moderately complex trust accounts in accordance with the terms specified in the trust instrument (Agency, Agent for Trustee, ILITs, IRAs, Simple and Complex Trusts).
- Begin gaining knowledge to support specialized trust services.
- Contacts principals, beneficiaries, and business professionals for the acquisition, disposition, or preservation of trust assets, as needed for the administration of trust accounts.
- Participates on incoming calls to trust services.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience in financial services industry, operations, or trust administration.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of trust and estate services and applicable laws.