Actuarial Analyst II
Coordinates, prepares and performs actuarial analyses required to develop new products, project future results, reprice existing products, and/or determine financial strength. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution.
Job Description Tasks:
- Acquires and applies developing knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Utilizes actuarial modeling software for pricing, valuation, and/or risk management.
- Enters data and tables, runs models, and generates reports.
- May make adjustments and improvements to models, when appropriate.
- Maintains proper price level, price structure, data availability and other requirements to achieve profitability and competitive goals.
- Identifies critical experience areas to monitor and suggest timely remedies to correct or prevent unfavorable trends.
- Identifies sources of gain and loss by product and assumption.
- Resolve issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
4 additional years of Actuarial/business/analytical experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree .
2 or more years Actuarial/business/analytical experience + 3 CAS exams