The Human Resources Manager is responsible for management and administration of the Human Resource function for all departments within the Pettinaro company on a part-time basis. This includes administration of personnel and benefit programs, policies, and procedures. Other job duties comprise of recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of employees. This role necessitates expertise in Human Resources Management to ensure compliance with federal and state legal requirements.
- Implement company culture, values, and polices
- Develop workforce strategies to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinates efforts for all Human Capital resources, pre-employment, and new hire process
- Review and prepare all human resources transactions for accuracy and compliance with federal/state guidelines and departmental procedures
- Provide information and guidance to applicants, employees, supervisors, and managers in areas of assigned human resources responsibilities
- Participate in the investigation and resolution for disciplinary actions
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, and general correspondence in support of human resources activities
- Review and oversees annual Group Benefit programs, open enrollment, and benefits orientation
- Provide backup to the payroll administrator and understand the payroll process/software.
The commercial portfolio of more than 4.5 million square feet includes retail, office, mixed use, industrial, and land properties across a four state region. In addition, land holdings are available for build-to-suit opportunities of up to 2 million additional approved square feet. Pettinaro Management, LLC strives to provide the highest level of customer service to over 500 tenants across the portfolio.