We are actively seeking experienced Residential Apartment Maintenance Technicians to join our team. Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Prepare or assists in preparing all vacant apartments to a market ready condition.
- Perform various community maintenance functions (i.e., plumbing, electrical, carpeting, painting, appliance repairs, etc.)
- Respond to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Perform on-call emergency service as required.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacants, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Move heavy objects as requested.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager on special maintenance projects, (i.e., preventative maintenance of building components and/or mechanicals).
- Assist in keeping the grounds and common areas free of trash, debris and snow removal.
- Maintain open communication with property management.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public, at all times, on or off the property.
- Attend and participates in training seminars as requested.
- Assist other staff members as needed.
- Deliver various communications to residents as needed.
- Attend and assists in setting up for resident functions and activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Trade school and/or military training a plus.
- One to three years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e., plumbing, electrical, carpeting, painting, etc.) is preferred with proficiency in at least one major area.
- Must supply your own tools.
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather.
What we offer:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
**We are an equal opportunity employer with preference given to Veterans.**
All candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.