TA Truck Service Onsite Technician
These positions are for our Onsite Mobile Maintenance location on our customer's properties. The onsite position is primarily an independent working position Monday-Friday. This candidate must be able to work without direct supervision. Our scope of service with each customer is different.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Trailer Technician (DOT qualified and able to perform all trailer repairs)
- Experienced Diesel Technician- (DOT qualified and able to diagnose and perform all tractor repairs) excluding tires and pm services
These positions do not include road calls.
TA Truck Service (Travel Centers of America & Petro) is looking for Diesel Mechanics/Technicians who are highly motivated and career minded who want to come grow with us! We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner (All makes and models). We offer the only national truck repair and maintenance warranty program in the Travel Center Industry. We provide Freightliner training free of charge!
Responsibilities of Position
*Able to work a flexible shift
*Able to work in a fast paced work environment
*Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
*Free Hands on and Online Computer Training for all types of Trucks and Trailers
*Continuous training offered
*Prescription Drug Plan
*401K *Paid vacations and holidays
*Short-term and long-term disability
*and much more!
- High School Diploma or GED * Willingness to work a flexible schedule * Valid driver's license
- At least 2 years Medium Heavy Duty experience
- Background Check
- DOT Physical and CDL certification