Family Law Attorney
- Posted: over a month ago
Petrelli Previtera, LLC
If you care about people and want to help them through one of the most challenging times of their life, apply for this position.
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients.
Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, and child support/child custody.
Experience in handling legal issues and a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!Compensation:
$100,000 - $175,000Responsibilities:
- Manage the division of marital assets during divorce proceedings when needed.
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action.
- Active listening to understand the client's most important goals.
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgments, and orders.
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current.
- Ensure clients are effectively represented at court hearings.
- Great negotiation and communication skills, particularly in stressful and emotional situations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a legal background and a J.D. degree is required.
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association).
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and defendants.
- Experience at a legal firm working on family law and real estate issues (determining marital property) for at least 1-2 years is required.
1st Place - 2022 BEST WORKPLACES TO WORK by Philadelphia Business Journal
Founded in March of 2017, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018 - 2022. In 2019 - 2022, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. Follow this link to see more https://joinourlegal.team/ Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouses. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, that we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.
Petrelli Previtera, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?