The Only Thing We Lack Is Restraint™. We sell tens of thousands of top name-brand products and our customers are among the best-known names in American retail. Petra goes beyond delivering simple, fast and hassle-free product distribution and drop ship fulfillment services—we provide the industry insight and product knowledge to drive our partners’ businesses to the next level. Thought leadership and a commitment to unmatched service make Petra an indispensable link in the consumer technology supply chain. We’re seeking dedicated candidates who know it’s time to take the next step in their careers and are ready to join our outstanding team. It’s time for you to seize the opportunity at careers.petra.com.
This position will work with our maintenance providers to plan and schedule the day to day activities of the facility needs and maintenance orders, request and coordinate subcontracted service and parts needs, and provide general maintenance needs and repair work.
- Maintain preventative maintenance and general repairs on all Petra/Sela buildings.
- Diagnose issues with conveying system, cardboard baler, trash compactors and other equipment used in Petra/Sela buildings.
- Coordinate, direct, and ensure maintenance providers are performing work in a manner consistent with quality required.
- Recommend, coordinate, and help manage project completion which many times will include working with outside vendors.
- Assisting the Projects Manager with daily maintenance and cleaning needs. This includes but is not limited to: delivery of supplies throughout all departments; monitoring and cleaning of distribution center and assuring grounds are clean at all times (this includes the pond, containers, shipping and receiving areas, etc.)
- Take calls from the alarm companies, DC personnel, etc. for on-call requests and repairs.
- Minimum 3 years of building maintenance and repair responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Why Work Here?Representing more than 500 leading brands, Petra is the industry accessory authority. We connect tens of thousands of top name-brand products with tens of thousands of retail partners. Petra knows that retailers rely on accessories to increase margin. Accessories for mobile devices, the fastest growing segment of CE products ever; connected home accessories; automotive accessories; audio/video accessories; appliance connection accessories all of the most sought-after add-ons for every category of consumer electronics are stocked at Petra's massive distribution center. The company was founded in 1985 with a focus on and passion for accessories. Today, Petra is so much more: serving every segment of retail with the hottest products.
Casual Dress code, Fun Environment, Great Co-workers