- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Baker: Full-time and Part-time available, holidays required.
Entry level position - responsible for following recipes, accurate scaling, proper mixing and baking procedures in preparing cakes. Baker's also complete a variety of side tasks that support other areas of the bakery – assembling and finishing other bakery products, cleaning and dishwashing.
Experience is preferred, but will train the right individual- This is a great position for someone who is looking to build more skills and get trained in many aspects of bakery production.
Company Perks for Bakers & Pastry Cooks
- 50% discount on all dine-in food (non-bakery items) and non-alcoholic beverages for an employee and up to three guests at all La Provence/Petite Provence locations
- Columbia Sportswear’s Employee Store - Invitations and Employee Discounts
- 401(k) Benefits with Company Match
- Health insurance (50% paid by company)
- Affordable Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplementary Insurance
Ideal Candidates Characteristics:
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced and high-volume situation while always maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Learns new skills readily and works quickly and efficiently
- A friendly demeanor and outgoing personality
- Minimum age: 18 years
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work weekends and holidays. Flexible schedule preferred.
- Oregon Food Handlers Card
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please apply online on Poached.
*We use E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility status.
Get fresh Entry Level Baker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.