Part Time Customer Service Coordinator, Mobile Care, Tampa, FL
- Posted: July 02, 2022
Join us on our journey to transform pet care and improve the health and happiness of Charlotte and Raleigh's pets, pet parents, and veterinary caregivers. Our goal is lofty and requires confident, friendly, service-oriented professionals dedicated to making a difference in all the lives they touch each and every day.
As a Petfolk Customer Service Coordinator, you play an integral role in the success of the mobile units. CSC's are expected to champion Petfolk's core values while supporting the team.Customer Service Coordinators are responsible for ensuring high-quality patient care and an exceptional customer experience by providing a personalized approach for each pet parent. High end technology, digital access to information, strong team relationships, and an extraordinary ecosystem of pet caregivers will equip you with the tools you need to thrive. Our collaborative staffing approach ensures that your position with Petfolk is tailored to your strengths and professional desires.
Our team members are the heart and soul of our mission, and are comfortable wearing a few hats. Ideal candidates share our core values, believe in Fear Free/force free handling, excel in communication, love to collaborate, are adept at implementing and executing gold standards, continually learn, grow, and explore possibilities. Our team enjoys connecting with pet parents and ensuring high-quality patient care with exceptional client experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt and accurate documentation for all pets evaluated
- Participate in community events as needed.
- Be able to assist the medical team as needed with duties to ensure pet parents have a seamless process.
- Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
- Work well with all team members and ensure that your actions support the doctors, and the company philosophy.
- Remove garbage and recycling from the vehicle and place it in on-site outdoor receptacles.
- Frequently lift, carry, and handle dogs weighing 50lbs.
- Launder and dry towels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years in the pet ecosystem is a plus
- Proven record of exceptional customer care
- Patient and caring personality
- Organized, reliable, and eager to learn
- You love working with animals and they love working with you even more
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Physical Demands:Medium; Frequently lifts up to 50 pounds with assistance. Constant (67-100%); Standing, walking, bending, grasping, handling and forward reaching
- Environmental Exposure: Inside: 10%, Outside: 90%
Petfolk Swag: We will send you and your furry family members Petfolk branded swag to rep proudly.
Employee discount on Petfolk services: We understand the stress and concern a sick pet causes. Petfolk proudly provides discounts on wellness and illness services, food, and medication for employee pets.
BusinessView all jobs at Petfolk