Call Center Representative
PetesPower, Inc. Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: August 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Position can be full or part time.
* Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
* Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
* Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
* Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
* Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
* Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
* Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
* Previous experience in a customer support role
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
* Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
* Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
* High school degree
* Previous experience or knowledge with Golf Carts, Off Road Vehicles, Chargers, Batteries, and/or Accessories a huge plus!
Benefits for full time employees include 401k with paid employer contributions, Paid Time Off (PTO), 6 Paid Holidays per year, year-end profit sharing, flexible scheduling, and more.
Flexible scheduling may be possible.
Working from home (WFH) on a partial basis is also a possibility after completion of the 6-month training period.
BusinessView all jobs at PetesPower, Inc.