- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a motivated and friendly Produce person to be responsible for the stocking and arranging of fruit and vegetables. The Produce person's duties include following health and safety regulations, ordering stock, ensuring that all produce available to customers is fresh, and providing first-rate service. You should be able to perform all physical aspects of the job such as lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To be successful as a Produce Clerk/Manager, you should have a working knowledge of fruit and vegetables and know the difference between ripe produce and produce that needs to be discarded. An outstanding Produce person should have a positive attitude and ensure customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
• Greeting customers and assisting them with questions, recommendations, and reaching for items.
• Maintaining suitable inventory levels, ordering stock, receiving deliveries, and noting discrepancies.
• Stocking produce and rotating fresh fruit and vegetables.
• Ensuring all produce is fresh and safe to eat.
• Removing produce that shows signs of spoilage.
• Setting up, maintaining, and deconstructing product displays.
• Maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment.
• Following health regulations and safety standards.
7434 Olive BlvdSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Produce Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.