· To assist the Buildings Maintenance Supervisor in improving, operating and maintaining building equipment and systems on commercial properties, including office, retail, restaurant and residential, with the ability to perform maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, and HVAC related equipment. Perform tasks independently or under instruction from the Buildings Maintenance Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Install and maintain landscaping and related system
· Troubleshoot operations failures and re-establish building services. Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and plumbing problems
· Assist the Buildings Maintenance Supervisor with the removal / installation of HVAC units, etc.
· Complete work orders for service calls provided by Property Manager / Buildings Maintenance Supervisor
· Inspect building systems, landscaping, etc., and perform maintenance and repair as needed
· Monitor and replace light bulbs / fixtures as needed
· Improve efficiency and reliability of equipment
· General building maintenance
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE & CURRENT CAR INSURANCE
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· EPA Certification (preferred)
· Basic HVAC maintenance experience (mandatory)
· JE 98 License (preferred)
· Minimum 4 years general maintenance-related experience
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Mathematical and reasoning skills and abilities
· Sharp communication skills
Ability to perform repairs, tasks, etc. timely and efficiently
The company deals exclusively with its own assets and employs an experienced, professional staff which includes property managers, leasing representatives, accounting professionals and attorneys.
Please visit www.PetersonProperties.net
Peterson Properties, LLC
Why Work Here?Peterson Properties specializes in the development, re-development, management, and leasing of commercial real estate properties in New Mexico. Over the past forty-five years, under the leadership of its founder, James A. Peterson, the company has successfully developed, leased, and managed over thirty five retail shopping centers containing more than 3.6 million square feet of retail space, and has developed numerous free-standing major tenant developments including 112 free-standing Walgreens. Through an insistence on careful, hands on control and integrity in every phase of its operation, Peterson Properties has built an enviable reputation as a leader in the southwest retail real estate industry. Peterson Properties maintains offices in Albuquerque and Farmington, New Mexico. The company deals exclusively with its own assets and employs an experienced, professional staff which includes property managers, leasing representatives, accounting professionals and attorneys. Please visit www.PetersonProperties.net
Join a well established company that is constantly growing and offers opportunities unique in the Commercial Real Estate industry.