Equine Barn Crew / Stall Cleaners
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Peterson Smith Equine Hospital + Complete Care is a full-service equine practice. Established in 1981, the clinic has grown to be one of the most highly recognized equine practices in the United States. We are dedicated to providing state-of-the art veterinarian care while fostering exceptional client relationships through unsurpassed patient care.
The Barn Crew team is instrumental in supporting the safety, well-being and comfort of the patients by maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of the barns and the outside areas of the hospital.
The successful candidate will need to be a reliable, self-motivated, team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean occupied stalls by removing all waste and soiled straw, hay or shavings.
- Strip, wash, sanitize and disinfect entire stall, including walls, floors, doors and windows, after patient discharge.
- Clean, rinse and refill all water tubs.
- Distribute hay, feed and straw to the barns.
- Perform general landscaping duties such as mowing, edging, weed eating, plant/tree trimming at the facility and student housing.
- Must have previous experience handling or working around horses.
- Required to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Frequent walking, squatting, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and reaching over head.
- Lift or move up to 50lbs.
- Capable of driving tractors and operating a variety of farm and landscape equipment.
- Self-motivated to perform all task required to maintain well-being and comfort of the patients.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k (with company match) and paid time off.
Peterson & Smith Equine HospitalOcala, FL
Get fresh Equine Barn Crew / Stall Cleaners jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.