Front Desk Administrative Assistant - Bilingual Preferred!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Administrative Assistant to join our amazing team. As the first impression of a multi-million dollar organization, a polished and professional appearance is a must. If you have a successful attitude with a “get it done right” mentality, a desire for a career that helps others, plus work with a growing company dedicated to customer satisfaction and construction excellence then look no further.
Petersen Brothers Construction (PBC) has been in business for 50 years. We are excited about the longevity growth that we have experienced and are always looking to have the best working for us! PBC specializes in commercial construction and self-performs all our concrete work. As the leading commercial construction company in Twin Falls, we are growing rapidly - creating exciting opportunities for individuals to grow with our organization.
The Primary Responsibilities of this Role are:
- Greet PBC visitors and guests and directs them to the appropriate staff member
- Assist the owner with scheduling appointments and miscellaneous tasks
- Independently, professionally, & quickly respond to incoming calls
- Perform scheduling tasks including calendar coordination and meeting reminders
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets
- Maintain TV screen & update Screen Cloud with content as necessary
- Respond to telephone and electronic communications
- Responsible for developing and maintaining files, forms, purchase orders, subcontract files, meeting minutes, miscellaneous forms, etc.
- Responsible for typing the meeting minutes (when needed) and other assignments.
- Responsible for copying, filing, and mailing/distribution of jobsite correspondence.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies
- Responsible for performing responsibilities above as well as any other special projects requested (ie employee lunches, running errands, etc.)
- Other Duties as Assigned
You will be successful in this role if your background and capabilities include:
- Previous Front Desk Experience
- Previous Administrative Assistant Experience
- Outgoing Personality
- Polished, professional appearance a must
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a customer-focused attitude, and the ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and be flexible to change
- Effective problem-solving skills; self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, ten-key by touch.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay – DOE
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Company Parties/Family Events
Under the direction of our owner, we are slated to be one of the largest, individually owned commercial construction companies in Southern Idaho. This is a great opportunity to join an established company and play a major role in its continued growth.
So, if you are looking to grow your career in the construction industry, Click the link to APPLY NOW!
PBC is a Drug-Free Workplace. Employees are subject to pre-employment and continual random drug testing while employed.
PBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Petersen Brothers Construction
AddressTwin Falls, ID
TourismView all jobs at Petersen Brothers Construction