HVAC Sales - Comfort Advisor
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Do I work for a company that isn't compensating me for what I'm worth?
- When is the last time my company offered me continued educational and growth opportunities from experts in my field?
- Does my work offer me a long-term career or just another job?
Peterman Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Inc. has been in business for 36 years and is Indianapolis' leading Plumbing and HVAC company. We're family-owned and operated and take pride in being the best place to work. This is backed up by being placed on the Indy Star's Top Workplaces list 5 years in a row...and counting!
A Peterman Employee
- Establishes customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develops key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Creates sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Is excited to help set aggressive sales plans and propose expansions.
- Creates confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing in doing so. We expect a 55-60% close rate and roughly generate $1.5 million in sales annually.
- Is highly organized, flexible, and motivated.
- Has great follow-through abilities, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Gets potential customers excited about Peterman and encourages them to spread the word.
- Is an expert in their market area and knows the customer needs!
- Is excited to participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and company events.
What Does It Take?
- Proven Track Record in Sales
- Financial Acumen
- Willingness to Travel
- Late Afternoon, Evening, and Weekend Availability
- A Clean, Safe Driving Record, Background Check, and Drug Screen
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Latest Sales Applications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Top Compensation Package
- 401k w/Generous Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
- Voluntary Accident Coverage
- Virtual Teladoc Appointments
- Tool Account
- New or Like-New Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Top-Notch Professional Training
- Company Events & Parties
- Community Outreach Events
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Please apply through our confidential interview process! Come join our growing company and have the best earning year of your career.
Peterman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
INDLPEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
AddressFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Peterman Brothers