Now Hiring Assistant General Managers and Hourly Shift Managers for Our Locations in Miami and Miami Gardens, FL!
At Peter Piper Pizza, the Assistant General Manager and Hourly Shift Manager contributes to the execution of Peter Piper Pizza’s operations standards by ensuring our guests receive a high-quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products, a clean environment and coaching/developing Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the profitability of the restaurant through various means, including, but not limited to sales, control of labor costs & food waste, etc.
- Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
- Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
- Train, coach and develop Team Members
- Ensure all Team Members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for all Team Member and guests
- Assign daily tasks to Team Members and follow-up
- Experience supervising or managing employees directly
- Minimum 18 years of age (Must be the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- High-energy individual with a passion for hospitality
- Proven ability to successfully lead, mentor and instruct
For Immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to: GMF@selfopportunity.com
OR Text “SELF” to 97211
Questions? Call: 800-594-7036
Peter Piper Pizza offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your tech and management skills to the next level. Oh, and Peter Piper Pizza now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
At Peter Piper Pizza, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check. Any consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Restaurant | manager | restaurant manager | restaurant management | management | restaurant career | full service | FOH manager | BOH manager | general manager | kitchen manager | service manager | general manager | assistant general manager | restaurant general manager | general restaurant manager | assistant manager
| Fast Food | Quick Service | Executive Chef | Team Lead | Shift Manager | Shift Lead