Position Overview - Troubleshoot and repair Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns on production machinery, rebuild equipment as necessary, appraise equipment condition, perform detailed machine preventive maintenance and order/fabricate spare/replacement parts as required.
Essential Job Functions
· The ability to trouble shoot and repair complex production equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-mechanical equipment,
· Perform detailed preventive maintenance of production equipment,
· Welds, repairs or reproduces broken or worn equipment components
· Develop comprehensive reports of machine conditions as required,
· Rebuild/Repair CNC Lathes, CNC Mills, NBG multi-spindle screw machines, B&S Single Spindle, and production equipment.
· Support the Gridley and B&S departments with Set Ups and running machines as needed.
Additional Job Functions
· Participate in company problem resolution teams.
· Participate in company Kaizen events.
· Work with Engineering to develop and track PM schedule for machinery
· Minimal computer literacy
· Should be able to use calipers, micrometers, multi-meter and amp-meter.
· Must be able to read and understand Mechanical Blueprints and schematics.
· Ability to use grinders, mills, lathes, bench grinders, welder, drill press, hand drill, blade sharpener and other equipment
· Ability to work with others,
· Other job related duties as required by direct supervision
· Mentor and train staff on maintenance procedures for NBG/B&S
Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
Why Work Here?PeterPaul founded in 1947, is a premier manufacturer of solenoid valves including high flow, explosion proof, high pressure, plastic, safety and mini valves. PeterPaul configures possibilities from solenoid valves that operate with power as low as 1/2 watt and pressure ratings from vacuum to as high as 5000 psi. PeterPaul is located in New Britain, Connecticut and Fajardo, Puerto Rico. High quality design, innovative research and product development set PeterPaul apart from other manufactures. Continuous improvement is in the fabric of the company on all levels with people having years of experience, dedication and pride. We look forward to meeting with you.
Great work environment and team
New Britain, CT