Junior Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a chance to develop your skills and gain experience in maintenance? We are offering a great opportunity for growth to a mechanically inclined and motivated individual who will learn new skills with on-the-job training at our manufacturing facility. If you are interested in this opportunity, take the first step and send us your resume.
Position Overview – Assist in the completion of the day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment and machinery including, CNC machines, product production lines, passivation lines, grounds keeping, security and overall facility appearance.
Essential Job Functions
· Assist with general facilities maintenance and repairs daily as instructed by supervisor.
· Assist and learn troubleshooting and repairing of production equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electromechanical equipment.
· Learn to perform detailed preventive maintenance of production equipment.
· Assist with Welds, repairs, or reproduces broken or worn equipment components.
· Learn to develop reports of machine conditions as required.
· Assist with the Rebuild/Repair CNC Lathes, CNC Mills, NBG multi-spindle screw machines, B&S Single Spindle, and production equipment.
· Is responsible for quality of the work performed in the department in a timely manner
Additional Job Functions
· Participate in company problem resolution teams.
· Participate in company Kaizen events.
· Work with Engineering to develop and track PM schedule for machinery
· Minimal computer literacy
· Ability to work with others,
· Other job related duties as required by direct supervision
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
480 John Downey DriveNew Britain, CT
Real EstateView all jobs at Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
Get fresh Junior Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!