General Labor / Apprentice
Peter Ellis Construction Fairfield, CA
- Posted: 16 days ago
- $15 to $22 Hourly
We are looking for a competent General Laborer with opportunity for growth to become tradesmen. Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules, are also important.
Responsibilities assisting in:
- Assist tradesmen in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Install wiring for residential and commercial projects
- Install service entrances
- understand wire sizing
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- read plans and do take off and layout
- use power tools (e.g skilsaw, sawall, impacts, drills, bandsaw)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Previous experience in construction a plus
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drivers licence
Higher pay is dependent on experience.
MUST BE WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE OF AMERICAN CANYON!
Join our growing team. Apply today!
Peter Ellis ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Good Boss lots of room for growth, possible profit sharing
545 Cattail Dr American Canyon Ca 94503Fairfield, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Peter Ellis Construction