Client Service Representative Lead
- Expired: January 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PetMedic Urgent Care Vet Clinic is looking to add an experienced Client Service Representative Supervisor to our team. We have a welcoming, positive work environment and a brand- new state of the art facility. We strive to offer prompt and quality care for our patients, as well as a positive and seamless experience for our clients.
We are also committed to our employees. One of our main goals is providing a better work/life balance by offering shorter shifts than an ER, no overnights, and a generous PTO package. We also aim to provide a warm and supportive team environment that makes you look forward to coming to work.
- 80% floor/ 20% administrative
- Establish a positive and friendly environment.
- Train new CSRs
- Manage social media accounts/ Next door/Yelp/Google/etc
- PIMS superuser/ clockwise/ weave contact person
- Fundamental knowledge of merchant services, carecredit, scratchpay, etc
- Greeting clients/patients, answering phones, inputting client information into the veterinary software, communicate closely with staff
- Positively contributing to an exciting work environment and team culture
- Minimum of 5 years client service experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle complex and/or emotional situations
- Strong organizational skills, capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing
- Must be a people person who is kind and caring to all staff and clients
What do we have to offer?
PetMedic Urgent Care Vet Clinic is a Rarebreed partner. At Rarebreed, we provide employees the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
Company-paid 3% 401(k) contribution
Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
Employee Referral Award Program
Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Access to Employee Assistance Programs
Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
BusinessView all jobs at PetMedic Portland