Content Writer / Editor: Remote Opportunity
- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
GoodPup is using technology to improve the lives of dogs and their owners with more effective training. We have trained over 65,000 dogs with 1:1 video chats with our expert dog trainers, 24/7 text chat, and self-guided exercises.
We are hiring a content writer and editor to produce engaging content for our brand. You’ll work across the entire company to:
- Write, edit, and optimize articles for the upcoming GoodPup blog
- Help manage and direct the company’s social media content
- Write and edit in-app content, including how-to guides for our course curriculum
- Use data to measure the performance of content and make recommendations based on your analysis
- 1 to 2+ years of experience writing and editing customer facing content
- Experience working with a team of product/program managers and managing stakeholders at various levels
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Thrives working within ambiguity and comfortable with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Customer-focused (advocates for the customer experience)
- Experience working at a tech company or in a startup environment
- Experience working in a B2C organization
- Knowledge and experience with positive reinforcement dog training, personally or professionally
This position is open to remote workers who primarily reside in the following US states for tax purposes: MA, NY, OR, LA, FL, NC, VT, MN.
GoodPup is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Content Marketing Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.