If you are looking to join one of the largest retail operations dedicated to providing Pet Parents with the best selection of pet care items and passionate customer service, join the Pet Supermarket team! Our sales associates possess some of the following key skills: Outgoing, upbeat, people-person, sales driven, and great organizational skills. Our Pet Experts also thrive in a high-energy environment where they work together to drive results and help Pet Parents with all their pet needs. We are dedicated to making a difference in our community and want you to be a part of our team! This may be the right opportunity for you if you are interested in making a difference in the lives of pets and their parents!
Our Sales Associates are at the front lines providing friendly customer service and giving Pet Parents the best selection of pet care items! You are responsible for greeting and assisting customers find what they need, assist the management team with the day-to-day store operations, maintaining clean and organized sales floor.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive pay
· Employee discounts
· Flexible schedule
· Room for advancement
· Working with PETS!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
· Meet associate performance expectations and goals for the store
· Ability to properly complete necessary paperwork
· Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours
· Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
· Maintain cleanliness of all animal cages and fish tanks including animal care and feeding
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
· Assist in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
· Adhere to all policy and procedures
Pet Supermarket is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Work Place.