If you are looking to join one of the largest retail operations dedicated to providing Pet Parents with the best selection of pet care items and passionate customer service, join the Pet Supermarket team! Our Key Holders possess some of the following key skills: Outgoing, upbeat, people-person, sales driven, and great organizational skills. Our Pet Experts also thrive in a high-energy environment where they work together to drive results and help Pet Parents with all their pet needs. We are dedicated to making a difference in our community and want you to be a part of our team! This may be the right opportunity for you if you are interested in making a difference in the lives of pets and their parents!
Our Key Holders are at the front lines providing friendly customer service and giving Pet Parents the best selection of pet care items! You are responsible supporting the associate and management team. As a Key Holder, you’ll function as a lead member of the Sales Associate team, encouraging cross-team collaboration and setting the standard for performance. In this multi-dimensional role, you’ll provide customer sales assistance alongside the Sales Associate but also act as “Manager on Duty” when necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Room for advancement
- Working with PETS!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the store in the absence of management to include opening/closing, customer service and store maintenance.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures to include operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Corporate Office
- Ensure proper care of all pets in store as outlined in the Animal Care Manual
- Respond to customers’ complaints quickly, effectively and courteously, and request management assistance as necessary to resolve
- Lead by example, modeling outstanding customer service skills and encouraging team member development.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties are required
- Work a flexible schedule that may include weekend and evenings
- Capacity for understanding inter-team conflicts and escalate when necessary
- Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours
Pet Supermarket is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Work Place.