Veterinarian (Lake Nona-FL)
Pet Paradise Resort Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
At Pet Paradise, we believe in delivering high quality medicine along with an exceptional client experience in a compassionate environment. With our innovative, comprehensive pet care experience, patients can experience veterinary care in a less stressful environment. A place where routine exams, diagnostics, vaccinations and wellness programs are only a splash away from the pool and their best friends.
Pet Paradise is a rapidly growing company providing a unique opportunity for veterinarians at any stage of their career, whether you are a recent graduate, experienced veterinarian or just looking for a refreshing new career path. We believe in hiring doctors with diverse skill sets, education, cultures and prior experience working together to deliver the highest quality veterinary care and client experience.
- Practice in accordance with evidence-based medicine and current Pet Paradise standards of care.
- Assist in creation and implementation of continuously enhanced veterinary best practice guidelines.
- Foster a culture of preventive healthcare through education, client partnerships and Pet Paradise Wellness Plans.
- Educate the paraprofessional team and clients while being an advocate for pet health through education, treatment plans, appointments and home healthcare recommendations to elevate the human-pet bond.
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative veterinary and resort support team by communicating medical standards, ethical practices, and veterinary knowledge and experience
- Exemplify our three Core Values: Passion, Innovation, and Community.
Experience the Pet Paradise difference
Pet Paradise aims to create a positive culture of engagement, community, partnership and social relationships to maintain an environment fostering both personal and professional development. Through our support structure and benefits program, Pet Paradise can help position you to best care for your patients and clients, while recognizing the importance of a work-life balance and a team-oriented approach to medicine.
Pet Paradise Offers Competitive Packages Including
- Competitive Salary
- Veterinary student loan repayment program
- Bring your pet to work with you everyday with complimentary Pet Day Camp
- Complimentary Pet Boarding (30 non-calendar days per year)
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Liability and malpractice insurance
- Fitness membership quarterly reimbursement
- Preventive care for your pet
- Hill's Science Diet discount feeding program
Paradise with a Purpose Pet Paradise values the importance of creating a positive impact on pet health and as well as our communities. Paradise with a Purpose is a Pet Paradise Foundation designed to benefit local pets in need. To learn more about our philanthropy and Paradise with a Purpose, please visit www.petparadise.com.
- Doctor of Veterinary (DVM/VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License
- Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Pet Paradise Resort
AnimalView all jobs at Pet Paradise Resort