Pet Paradise Resort Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Pet Paradise, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for pets and our customers by providing exceptional pet care, outstanding customer experience and a fulfilling work environment. Pet Paradise Resort is a comprehensive pet care provider offering boarding, day camp, grooming and veterinary services. Located in nine states and with over fifty location locations in operation or under development, Pet Paradise continues to expand in the southern region of the United States.
For more information, visit www.petparadise.com and our social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo.
Pet Paradise is seeking energetic, conscientious and motivated groomers to deliver customer service experience and grooming services at our resorts!
As a Pet Groomer, you will:
- Groom, bathe, rinse, brush, and dry guests.
- Provide customer service in the form of consultations and explanation of services available/rendered with explanation of costs.
- Clean and maintain the grooming room and equipment.
- Identify external parasites and report them to the Resort Manager, Resort Assistant Manager or the Resort Supervisor.
- Work inside in a heated with high humidity area, with loud background noise from the dryers.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position for you!
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to handle a variety of sizes/breeds of canines and felines safely and comfortably
- Reliable and flexible to Resort scheduling needs including weekends and holidays as these are our busiest times.
Perks & Benefits
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp
- Complimentary Boarding (with limitations)
- Discounted Veterinary Care (per location)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
The work environment at Pet Paradise is fast-paced and the noise level is usually loud. The safety of our team members and pets is a high priority. As a groomer, you may be exposed to animals that are agitated and/or injured. Animals may scratch and/or bite. Due to our unique work environment, you may occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions or high, precarious places. You may be exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration.
Groomers must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. A team lift may be required for heavier items. While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to talk and hear; stand for long periods at a time; walk; reach with hands and arms; have full use of both hands to properly secure animals; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Pet Paradise Resort
AnimalView all jobs at Pet Paradise Resort