Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you passionate about animal welfare and nurturing the human-animal bond? Do you believe client education is the key to ensuring our pets live happy and healthy lives? Do you LOVE puppy kisses and kitty face nudges? If so, Pet Medical Center of Pasco wants YOU on its team! Part-Time, Full-Time or flexible schedules welcomed!
Pet Medical Center of Pasco is on the hunt for a licensed technician to add to its fantastic team. We’re That Practice that you want to work at! We’re a group of hard-working professionals that want to provide excellent care for our pets. Outside the hospital, we love to have fun, and are craft beer enthusiasts, art lovers, tattoo trendsetters, cat instagram groupies, and cupcake connoisseurs. More than anything, we are genuine and proud to be ourselves inside the clinic too. We’re looking to welcome others to join us in being their authentic selves and offer tons of awesome benefits to support a healthy and positive work environment, including:
Full-Time Benefits include:
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect those impressive skills you’ve worked SO hard to master
- Health insurance, including medical, vision, and dental
- Supplemental insurance (including accident, disability, critical illness, and life)
- HSA, FSA, and DCA
- 4 or 5 day workweek (part time or full time- let us know!)
- Sick time/ Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays
- $750 Continuing Education allowance plus 16 hours PTO for CE
- At Dove subscription
- $250 annual uniform reimbursement
- LVT license reimbursement
- 50% discount on services, cost on medications, free send out IDEXX labs
- 2 complimentary wellness plans
- Quarterly bonuses
- 401k matching and Roth retirement savings plan
- 529 savings plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability/Accident/Illness insurance
- Break room stocked with snacks, drinks and Keurig
- Flexible work schedule- work part-time or full-time!
We have a ton of other bells and whistles and fancy gadgets, including ultrasound, digital radiology, laser therapy, surgical laser, and great monitoring equipment to make our jobs easier as well! We offer some interesting additional services that are fun to learn: avian/exotics medicine, chiropractic, acupuncture, and our own 501c3- Watson's Paws for the Cause and small adoption program! Got some stellar vet tech skills to bring to the table? Awesome! Got some skills you still need to learn? Even better! Share your knowledge with us, and we’ll share ours. We can grow together. What’s better than that?
Our Veterinary Technicians must also be willing to:
- Ask for help and offer help to others
- Grow and learn and grow some more
- Be positive! Because with the right cattitude, anything is possible
- Be empathetic to our clients, your team members, and yourself
- Share your knowledge, talents, and experiences with others (spidey powers would be cool too)
- Tolerate puppy kisses and kitty headbutts
- Don’t stop believing (or retrieving, as your dog would say)
- Celebrate birthdays, new babies, anniversaries, and other life events because they’re important!
- Give/Accept support and acknowledgment to/from your team members on those ruff days
- Listen to our clients as they explain why their dog/cat/bird/rat/goat/chicken is the best one that has ever lived
- Maintain that awesome WA LVT license- you earned it!
What we’re willing to give in return:
- Mentoring and support for all team members
- Flexibility with scheduling to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Occasional coffee runs, ice cream parties, and meals on us
- A fridge stocked with drinks and snacks – always
- Lunch breaks on the reg
- 4 or 5-day work weeks
- Schedule includes only 1 Saturday/month!
- No nights, on-call shifts, or holiday hours
- Support you in your desire to grow and advance your career – The more you know, the better off we all are!
- Diverse candidates welcomed
Think you’re the Veterinary Technician we’ve been dreaming of? Awesome! Come join our team and see the difference we can make in the lives of our people and our patients!
Find out more about us:
Facebook: Pet Medical Center of Pasco
Pet Medical Center of PascoPasco, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.