Customer Success Advisor
Pet Health Care Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to bring vitality to lives, furry and otherwise. Yes, you read that right…furry! We are a pet insurance company! You will be on the front line speaking to pet parents and helping them manage their claims reimbursements, accounts and changes to their existing plans.
Our US Contact Center is looking to grow our virtual service team and we want great people to join our already great team. If you are outgoing, truly do enjoy helping others and have a genuine desire to learn more about insurance this is where you want to be to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
Here are some of the essential things you should know before you take that next step to apply:
Compensation, Schedule and Benefits
Start Date: June 7, 2021
Base Salary: $17.44 per hour, $34,000 annually (paid semi-monthly)
- Monday -Thursday. 10:00 a.m. PST to 6:00 p.m. PST
- Friday 9:00 a.m. PST to 4:00 p.m. PST.
Training Schedule (4 weeks): Monday -Friday 10:00 CST -6:00 CST (8:00 a.m. PST-4:00 p.m. PST)
Any qualified candidate(s) offered this position will be subject to a background check
This role will require advisors to be fully licensed in Casualty and Fire (Property) line of Authority and successful appointment by C&F. We pay for all licensing and testing fees.
We care about work/life balance so we offer 20 days of PTO, two (2) Floating Holidays, and six (6) paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Essentially, all added together, you have 28 days of paid time off! All we ask is that you work closely with us to plan your approved days for business coverage purposes.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/Voluntary STD +
- High School Diploma or equivalent; bachelors or associates a plus
- 1-2 years customer service and or sales experience dealing directly with the general public; prior call center experience is a strong asset
Customer Success Advisors are licensed insurance agents responsible for assisting pet owners with their sales and service inquiries on an inbound & outbound basis. These inquiries include but are not limited to sales, service, retention, claims inquiries, claims submissions, updating contact information, upgrading or downgrading policies, cross selling or any general questions that may be presented. Additionally, live chat support, email follow up and other projects are at times required.
- Provide front-line phone support and live chat function support to existing pet insurance policy holders
- Educate customers, determine root cause of the call to work with the customer and internal team members with a desired outcome of first call resolution to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention
- Update customer information, such as address, pet information and billing details
- Answer questions and update information regarding billing and customer policies, or help to find the right policy for their needs
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
- Acts with customers in mind
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Attention to Detail
- Acts to verify information
- Understands the importance of details
- Takes ownership for accuracy
- Proactively identifies mistakes and makes corrections
- Practices attentive and active listening
- Has the patience to hear people out
- Can accurately restate the opinions/needs of others
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Probes all fruitful sources for answers
- Can see hidden problems
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
Virtual Work Experience
Qualified candidates will need to ensure they have a dedicated workspace and must meet internet access standards for consideration. We will provide the equipment and offer technical support.
Due to nature of the role, an environment free of loud noises and distractions, privacy so people are not listening to the calls or seeing the monitor screen is a requirement.
Standard Technical Requirements
Home Internet service must be stable.
Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
Must have hardwire availability into internet due to telephony connectivity (no wi-fi)
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
Pet Health Care
BusinessView all jobs at Pet Health Care