Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Expired: June 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pet Food Express is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Facilities Maintenance Coordinator for our steadily expanding 64-store retail chain. The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing work order tickets in CMMS for maintenance and repair services at our store, warehouse and corporate locations. Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Manager, this role plays an integral part in supporting the Facilities Maintenance team with projects and administrative tasks that support our overall operations at Pet Food Express. It requires a high level of customer service, organization, flexibility and independence. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a facilities or industrial environment; is highly collaborative, operates with a sense of urgency and has a commitment to quality work. Experience working with eMaint or any other CMMS ticketing systems is a plus!
What you'll do:
- Receive, manage, and process work order requests to ensure problems are resolved quickly
- Provide work assignments to workers as needed for maintenance
- Perform administrative functions and services
- Act as liaison between stores, maintenance technicians and/or outside service providers to schedule service calls needed to resolve issues
- Assist in providing general support, answering questions and inquiries to resolve issues
- Assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with stores or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort
- Provide knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors
- Work with departments for service coordination and updates
- Assign work order tickets for multiple services in eMaint CMMS
- Inventory of parts and supplies
- Ensure maintenance staff has sufficient equipment and materials to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines; and/or
- All other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience in experience in facilities, maintenance and/or contracting industry in an administrative support role
- Proficient computer knowledge:
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, MS Word, Teams and Excel
- Able learn/to utilize CMMS ticketing system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new programs and processes
- Attention to detail and ability to organize work and respond to daily competing priorities
- Highly collaborative and able to maintain a cooperative and professional working relationships
- Ability to handle pressure and demonstrate sound judgment in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate consistent and reliable attendance
- Must be able to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; safely bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
What you'll love:
- A generous employee discount
- 15 days of PTO & 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance, 401k match, profit sharing, and other great benefits-even pet insurance!
- Dog-friendly office - bring your well behaved pet to work with you
About the Company
We at Pet Food Express pride ourselves on making pets' lives better by offering high quality, innovative, and unique pet foods and products. Led by our founders Michael and Mark since 1986, our commitment to purpose over profits has driven our decades' long history of continuous strong growth. We do what's right for our customers and their pets. Everything else follows.
Pet Food Express is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Pet Food Express is a place where everyone can learn and grow. However you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Read More Apply for Position Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileLinkedIn Profile URL: Desired salary* Are you currently or have you previously been employed by Pet Food Express?* -- No answer --NO - I have never been employed by Pet Food ExpressYES - I have PREVIOUSLY been employed by Pet Food ExpressYES - I am CURRENTLY a Pet Food Express Employee If you are a CURRENT Pet Food Express employee please provide the name of your DM, Corporate or WHS Manager who is recommending you for this role Do you have the legal right to work and be employed by ANY employer in the United States? (Proof of identity and legal authority to work in the U.S. is a condition of employment.)* -- No answer --YesNo Are you willing and able to perform the above essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations?* -- No answer --YesNo How did you hear about this job?* If you were referred by someone, please let us know their name so we can reward them!* The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Human Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Pet Food Express
Real EstateView all jobs at Pet Food Express