Why work for us?
- Robust benefits package including medical/dental/vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Maintaining good customer relationships
We are seeking individuals who possess:
- Effective customer service techniques.
- Intermediate understanding of computers.
- Ability to sell.
- Ability to calm and diffuse customers.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to escalate appropriate inquiries or problems to managers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates must also successfully pass a background check (driving included) and drug screening.
- HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.