We are seeking Outpatient Mental Health Therapists to join our team!
- Provide outpatient mental health or substance abuse services in an individual, family, or group setting
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Masters or Doctoral level degree with appropriate license: LPC, LLP, LMSW, LP (LMSW and LP highly preferred)
- Experience in the treatment of children and adolescents highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Our clinic offer competitive contractual opportunities to earn an excellent income along with significant growth potential. Offices currently located in Troy, Sterling Heights, Novi, Ann Arbor, Bingham Farms, Clarkston, Plymouth, Milford, Bloomfield Hills, Southfield, Livonia, Fraser, Lake Orion, Flint, Grand Blanc, Fraser.
An excellent reputation and referral network to the clinics allow for the candidate the security of a caseload that will be consistent without worry of having to seek own client base. Warm, friendly environment with very little staff turnover.
If you are interested in doing the work of a clinician without the concern of marketing your profession, this may be the right fit for you.
Please feel free to forward your resume as we are seeking to fill several positions.