The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce 14,000 strong stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate/upcoming need for a Network Operations Lead (VVoIP) in St. Louis, Missouri.
Perspecta is currently looking for a Network Operations Lead on a large DoD contract. This contract employs network technicians across ~15 partner companies in the sustainment of a world-wide operation. The Network Operations Voice and Video over IP (VVoIP) Lead oversees the Incident Management process (VVoIP) and personnel which are located in at two physical locations in the Continental United States. All work is performed based on service level agreements (SLA) and customer defined Accepted Level of Performance (ALP). Varying deliverables are due on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly cycles. Candidate will oversee the development of these deliverables along with supporting the development, documentation and tracking of measurements and metrics relevant to the ALP's.
- Network/event monitoring, incident detection and resolution of DoD network/services.
- Manage all incidents in the VVoIP environment in accordance with the defined Incident Management Process.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway.
- Assign tasks to incident management personnel and supervise on-going technical efforts.
- Ensures and follows up SLA and pushes for a short MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) to C52reduce customer impact in order to meet the contractual defined support of internal and external customers.
- Understand the impact of incidents and wherever required, qualify critical incidents.
- Follows up and coordinate critical incidents from incident logging till closure.
- Performs audit and identified areas of improvement through service improvement initiative.
- Measure, Track and report on process adherence and performance indicators to management.
- Communicate across the program with other functional leaders and senior government and NOC personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8 years of overall related experience in IP (Cisco) and related technologies.
- Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in managing large network operation environments
- Experience in managing 24x7x365 operations staff across multiple locations
- Strong knowledge of Incident and Event Management Processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can adapt to various audiences including executives and customers
- Experience with a ticketing system such as BMC Remedy.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Experience working with virtual environments
- CCNA Collaboration and or Wireless
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.