Personnel One is proud to represent a Reputable Global Logistics organization in the Flower industry seeking for a Customer Service Representative with Logistics experience to cover their peak season (2 month Contract).
Customer Service Representative duties:
- Customer service including phone calls and emails.
- Process shipments, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer’s needs.
- Coordinate shipments and cargo bookings.
- Provide rates and quote to customers
- Response to customer’s inquire and follow-up to insure issue resolution.
- Track and Trace shipments
- Maintain compliance standards at all times.
- Communicate effectively in English/Spanish
- Meet key performance indicator to support the department as a Team.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXTRA INCOME! Standard Schedule -Monday-Friday position 9:00AM-6:00PM / some overtime required
End of January (2 weeks) position will change to 12 hour shift Day and Night schedule available.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)