We are currently looking for energetic and self driven individuals to work with our team located in Shakopee, MN. If you have experience as a Machine Operator, you are reliable and looking for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you a valuable experience to enhance your career--this job is for you! As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a manufacturing environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must have outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
• Work in the bindery area of books or cards primarily dealing with product creation via hand work, not equipment operation.
• Operate equipment equivalent to stickers and smashers.
• Performs QA checks and prepares work for the next operation
• Maintain safety and OSHA standards
• Timely execution of assigned tasks
• Responsible for cleanliness of area
Skills and Attributes Needed:
• Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
• Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
• Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
• Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
• Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask and set priorities
• Any other project as assigned by supervision or management
· Must have 3-6 months experience as a Machine Operator
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arm