Real estate paralegal with 5 plus years, working on aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including documentation, due diligence, closing and post-closing activities for real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing.
- Order and review title commitments, exception documents and surveys, interfacing directly with the title company and surveyor to resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Prepare and administer contract critical dates and closing checklists.
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of closings, including preparation of conveyance documents, closing statements, and other closing documents.
- Attend all post-closing requirements, which will require you to prepare closing indices, prepare and organize closing binders, and monitor all post-closing deliveries and requirements
- Prepare clear and concise correspondence and memorandum
- Prepare initial draft document, amendments to agreements or leases and miscellaneous documents, including estoppel certificates, SNDAs and Memos of Lease for attorney review.
- Review organizational and authority documents
- Order UCC Lein and other searches
- 5 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions, including experience with acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing.
Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook or similar mail. calendar technology.
- Legal research skills and knowledge of relevant databases
- Strong writing, organizational and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and legal terminology
Competitive salary and benefits
• Temporary Placement
• Temporary to Hire Placement
• Direct Hire Placement
Why Work Here?Personnel People has been a leading job placement service since its establishment in 1980, providing invaluable assistance to employers and job seekers alike. For nearly 35 years, it has been our mission and our passion to meet the needs of applicants and employers in the following areas: • Temporary Placement • Temporary to Hire Placement • Direct Hire Placement
Small family owned company, we stand behind all of our products and provide great service to our customers