The duties are as follows:
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
- Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment.
- Set up and operate machines to paint or coat products with such materials as silver and copper solution, rubber, paint, glaze, oil, or rustproofing materials.
- At least two years previous experience industrial spray painting in a job shop
- Working with materials such as silver and copper solution, rubber, paint, glaze, oil or rustproofing materials
Monday through Friday
7am – 3:30pm
The rate of pay depending on location is up to $16.00 an hour based on experience or $20.00 an hour based on experience