Actively Hiring during COVID-19
Abilities and Qualifications:
- Tracking and processing all orders from inception
- Prepare defined work packages to include drawings, bill of material, references, and supporting materials to initiate production workflow.
- Identify and communicate constraints, capacity and resource/ material to team members.
- Support customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers while monitoring order status and manufacturing production schedule.
- At least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing support role.
- Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task
Monday through Friday
8am – 5pm
The salary is up to $22.00 an hour based on experience
• Temporary Placement
• Temporary to Hire Placement
• Direct Hire Placement